Your Praise And Your Possession (1&2) By Pastor Paul Enenche
Click HERE for Previous MESSAGES by Pastor Paul Enenche
KINGDOM POWER AND GLORY WORLD CONFERENCE/NOVEMBER 2020 TESTIMONIES AND THANKSGIVING SERVICE – SUNDAY 29TH NOVEMBER 2020
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): ISAIAH 43:21; PSALM 67:5-7; 1 PETER 2:9
MESSAGE TOPIC: YOUR PRAISE AND YOUR POSSESSION (1&2)
BY: DR. PAUL ENENCHE
SERVICE OBJECTIVE(S): Understanding the connection between our praise and our possession.
There is a connection between our praise and our portion both in this life and in the life to come.
Praise in an open door to a world of possession both in this life and in the life to come.
SCRIPTURAL EXAMPLES OF THE CONNECTION BETWEEN PRAISE AND POSSESSING POSSESSION:
- The children of Israel when they left Egypt on the way to their inheritance; a portion of their inheritance was Jericho and Jericho could not be taken without their praise (Josh. 6:20)
Your praise is a vital link between what you have and what you can lack.
- David worshipped God with his instrument, to the point where he created instruments to worship His Maker. It was that worship that gave him his place in the palace of King Saul (1Sam. 16:17-18).
- God delivered the land into the hand of Israel by the power of praise. (Judg. 1:1-2)
Judah means praise and whenever praise goes up, lands are delivered. (Judg. 1:1-2)
Your possession is at the mercy of your praise.
- Jehoshaphat and the army of Israel got surprise possessions by the power of praise (2Chron. 20:22-5).
You can take possession of your possession even in the midst of battle by the power of praise
Praise is a weapon that can turn the battlefield into a harvest field; it can make you step out of the battle better than when you stepped in.
If the devil cannot stop your praise he cannot hold your goods.
WHAT IS PRAISE ALL ABOUT?
- It is about the display or demonstration of value for the Creator (Ps. 29:2)
Praise is not just what we sing, praise is what we show, display and demonstrate (Isa. 43:21)
- It is about the display or demonstration of gratitude and appreciation to the Almighty (Ps. 100:1-4)
You can do it with singing, dancing and giving
- It is about the display or demonstration of excellence and distinction in the name of God (Matt. 5:16)
For the sake of the God you serve, determine to be excellent so that you do not bring reproach to the name of the Lord
Let not your carrying of the Bible become a reproach to God
Do things that are outstanding so that your Creator can be honoured
If you don’t want to be excellent because of yourself, please be excellent because of your God
- It is about the display or demonstration of God-glorifying character
Let your humility and sincerity melt their heart
- It is about the show of sacrifice in time, resources and talent to honour the Creator (Ps. 54:6-7)
- It is about the declaration of the goodness of your God in thanksgivings and testimonies (Ps. 105:1-2)
- It is about living in His purpose and plan for your life (2Cor. 5:15)
It is about living to fulfil purpose and maximise destiny
The greatest praise you can give to God is fulfilling the purpose why He created you
- It is about bringing others to the saving knowledge of the Lord through our lifestyle and action steps (Matt. 5:15-16)
Always preach the Gospel but when necessary use words – Saint Augustine
Let your life be a mobile message
If everything people like about you is earthly and carnal then you are living a very low level, mundane life.
- Determine to live for God in time so you can live with Him in eternity (2Cor. 5:15)
Who you live for on earth determines who you will live with in eternity
- Determine to direct your life’s time, energy and resources into that which will produce dividends both in time and in eternity (Mark 12:29-30)
- Don’t do tomorrow what you can do for the Lord today because that only brings regrets both in time and in eternity (2Cor. 6:1-2)
- Let all who know you know your heavy value for your God (Dan. 6:4-5)
Don’t ever let anybody take your relationship with God for granted
The value you give God is the same value that those who know your God will give Him.
- Let the Presence of God be your greatest addiction and attraction in life (Ps. 122:1)
Any other thing that attracts you more than God may be the thing that will distract you away from eternity with God.
There are two groups of people in your life, those who have what to offer and those who came to see what they can take; those who came to take are the majority, and unfortunately they are the ones we spend most of our time with.
Love liberally but trust carefully.
Hand over your life to Jehovah and you can be sure that He will not mismanage your future.
Father, thank You Lord for Your Word to us today. To You be all the glory Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, help me to be an instrument in Your Hands, use me to Your glory Lord; help me not to live for myself but to live for You, in Jesus’ Name.
- Whatever is broken in your life, Jehovah God is mending it today in Jesus’ Name!
- My God and your God will give you double for your trouble!
- Every satanic arrow organised from the pit of hell for you is retrieved and refired back to sender!
- God is going to use a positive event to nullify a negative event in your life!
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234-803-3144-509, 234-803-320-0320.