MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 24 November 2020 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – The Strength Of The Enemy’s Ladder
Click HERE for Previous MESSAGES by Pastor D.K. Olukoya
TOPIC: The Strength Of The Enemy’s Ladder (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Daily Devotional 24 November 2020)
Please, scroll down for seventy Days Prayer and Fasting Programme
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Luke 23-24
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Judges 2:11-12 (KJV)
11 And the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the LORD, and served Baalim:
12 And they forsook the LORD God of their fathers, which brought them out of the land of Egypt, and followed other gods, of the gods of the people that were round about them, and bowed themselves unto them, and provoked the LORD to anger.
MEMORY VERSE: “And the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the LORD, and served Baalim:” – Judges 2:11
Every child of God is on a platform of victory.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
TODAY, GOD SHALL USE THE RED SEA TO BURY YOUR ENEMIES.
Today, our devotional lesson will centre on certain ladders of the enemy you must destroy. We shall also take a look at certain characteristics you must destroy and we shall also take a look at certain characteristics of dark ladders used or employed by the kingdom of darkness.
Also See: Open Heaven 24 November 2020 – Learn From The Fall Of Samson II
Dark ladders are strong. The devil knows the type of activities to be carried out. Hence, he does not make use of weak ladders. If a ladder is likely to break soon, the devil will not use it. The devil will rather construct a very strong ladder which will enable agents of darkness to climb back and forth in order to discharge their evil duties. When you are confronted by strong ladder, it may be hard to stop evil activities that have been carried out against you. You need to survey the strength of the ladder of darkness so that you can know how to tackle, destroy, paralyse and render such ladder useless. When you are confronted by a very strong ladder and efforts are weak, you have already lost the battle. To experience victory over wicked ladders, you need to survey the strength of the ladder and know the kind of spiritual artillery you can make use of against the ladder.
Dark ladders are subtle satanic instruments. The devil may not always advertise the ladder he uses. Sometimes, he will construct the ladders in order to achieve the ultimate goal. When the devil is making use of subtle dark ladders, he might wage war on a particular life and achieve the goals without anyone suspecting what the enemy is up to. The devil has made use of subtle ladders and destroyed several victims. A subtle instrument is often cleverly constructed and utilised. When the devil comes against you with this type of subtle instrument, it takes serious warfare, divine wisdom and grace from above to overcome and destroy such a wicked instrument.
Dark ladders are stubborn. The devil does not easily give up. The devil operates as a stubborn pursuer. Even when you try to push the ladder away, he might budge for a moment but come back soon to begin or continue the activity again. The stubbornness and the resilience of the devil’s ladder is one of the reasons why he succeeds most of the time. The devil will not easily cower in when you come up with aggression. You need to sustain aggression to defeat the stubbornness of the kingdom of darkness. You need to pound the devil’s ladder to submission by coming up with equal aggression and stubbornness. No wonder the Bible says, since the time of John the Baptist the kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force. You need to confront satanic stubbornness with stubbornness. You must tackle the devil with stubborn resilience and aggression if you want to defeat the ladder of darkness.
- Let the wall of challenges against my breakthroughs break, in the name of Jesus.
- My neck shall not be broken by territorial spirits, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood poured on the ground will not eat me up, in the name of Jesus.
- My portion is not with the dead, in the name of Jesus.
- Every medicine poured on the ground to subdue my life, I destroy you, in the name of Jesus.
- I destroy the hand of every witch-doctor working against me, in the name of Jesus.
- Any blood sacrifice against me, let the life in you be provoked to smite the enemies, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM 2020 SEVENTY (70) DAYS PRAYER AND FASTING PROGRAMME (Tuesday, November 24th, 2020 – Day 51)
SECTION 6: CONNECTING TO THE GREAT PHYSICIAN
Scripture Reading: Isaiah 53
Confession: Exodus 15:26 – “And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.”.
Reading the Bible in 70 Days (Hosea 9:14 – 14:9; Joel 1:1 – 3:21; Amos 1:1 – 9:15; Obadiah 1:1 – 1:21; Jonah 1:1 – 4:11; Micah 1:1-7:1)
Praise and Worship
Prayer of Praise and Thanksgiving (To be said daily)
- Powers, consulting the grave against me, die in the graveyard, in Jesus’ name.
- My soul will not answer the call of dark powers, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers, assigned to suffocate my life, run mad and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Stubborn satanic altar priest, hear the word of the Lord, drink your own blood, in the name of Jesus.
- Any animal crying in the mid-night to terminate my life, cry to death, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power, sucking the fruit of my destiny, sword of the Lord from heaven, destroy them, in the name of Jesus.
- Any mouth, linking charm or magic to curse my star, catch fire, in Jesus’ name.
- Powers, assigned to imprison my destiny inside the rock, release it and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic soldier surrounding my life, slay yourself, in the name of Jesus.
- Light of God, arise, kill shame and darkness in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power, commanding my glory to fail, run mad and die, in Jesus’ name.
- Any cauldron, assigned to swallow my blood, break by fire, in Jesus’ name.
- O God, arise and distract my enemies with problems that are bigger than them, in the name of Jesus.
- Every witchcraft altar, pounding my destiny, pound your owners to death, in the name of Jesus.
- Poison distributors in my dreams, drink your poisons and die, in Jesus’ name.
- Power of God, disgrace and confuse any power hired to kill me, in Jesus’ name.
- The wickedness of the wicked that does not want me to go, kill the wicked, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power, paying witch-doctors to steal my glory, run mad and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Birds of darkness, assigned to drop evil messages on my roof, thunder of God, strike them to death, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power, sleeping in the graveyard to attack me, enter into the grave and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers, arranging bad news for me, slump up and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers, assigned to make me sorrowful, eat the bread of sorrow and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers, preparing to make me a reproach, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Joy terminators, assigned to kill my laughter, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power, waiting to celebrate my downfall, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers that want my garment of joy to tear, die in disgrace, in Jesus’ name.
- Powers, assigned to attack me with problems that have no solution, be wasted, in the name of Jesus.
- Thou curse of ‘you shall have continuous battles’, die by fire, in Jesus’ name
MFM 2020 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME is a yearly prayer program published by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.