Hope And Faith (1&2) By Pastor Paul Enenche
Click HERE for Previous MESSAGES by Pastor Paul Enenche
PRE-CONVENTION SERVICE – SUNDAY, 22ND NOVEMBER 2020
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): ROMANS 5:1-2; 1 THESSALONIANS 1:3; HEBREWS 11:1; 1 CORINTHIANS 13:13
MESSAGE TOPIC: HOPE AND FAITH (1&2)
BY: DR. PAUL ENENCHE
- Understanding the relationship between hope and faith
- Understanding the difference between hope and faith
- Understanding what it takes to shift from hope to faith
THINGS TO NOTE:
- Both hope and faith are critical necessities to the life and destiny of the child of God
- Hope and faith move together; where you find faith most times, you must find hope
- The end objective of both hope and faith are similar if not the same
- The desire outcome of both hope and faith are the same
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HOPE AND FAITH:
- Hope lays the foundation while faith does the construction
Hope without faith is like foundation without construction
- Hope pictures the possibility while faith captures the reality
Hope fantasises with the possibilities but faith crystalizes the reality
- Hope wishes for a desirable or better outcome in life while faith works out a desirable or better outcome in life
Hope is a little bit passive but faith is active and the two are necessary
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HOPE AND FAITH:
- Hope sets the expectation while faith brings the manifestation
Hope without faith equals expectation without manifestation
- Hope dreams of the future while faith drives into the future
Hope possesses the dream while faith releases the drive
Hope without faith is like dreaming without arriving at the dreamland
- Hope deals with optimism while faith deals with dynamism
Hope without faith equals optimistic inaction
- Faith does not and cannot exist without hope (Heb. 11:1)
1a. It is impossible to be hopeless and be faith-filled (Heb. 11:1)
1b. Faith cannot be present where hope is absent
The sun is the reason for the shadow
- Hope cannot produce without faith
2a. To remain at the level of hope alone is to remain in perpetual expectation without a resulting/resultant manifestation
2b. Hope must proceed into faith for results to be evident
WHAT TO DO TO SHIFT FROM HOPE TO FAITH:
- Possess valid scriptural reasons for your hope (1Pet. 3:15; Isa. 41:21; Matt. 7:24-25)
Every hope must be backed with a reason to produce at the end
Once hope is backed by Word it moves to faith and faith moves God into action
Having a reason is making hope to stand on solid ground (Matt. 7:24-25)
- Boldly declare and announce your Word-based hope expectations continually (Ps. 91:1-4; 2 Cor. 4:13; Job 14:14; Num. 14:28)
Don’t just hope it, say it, don’t just believe it declare it!
2a. What you believe is not real until it is declared
What is real in your heart does not become real in your life until it is spoken out of your mouth
If it remains in your heart you are hoping it but once it comes out of your mouth, you are ‘faithing it’!
If the devil cannot stop you from saying it, then no power can stop you from seeing it!
2b. Thoughts may be wishes but words are laws (Num. 14:28)
Don’t just keep it in your heart, say it out of your mouth; God is God but at the beginning He still spoke! (Gen. 1:1-26)
The proof of your belief is your speech (2 Cor. 4:13)
What is written is superior to what is happening; the spiritual is the senior of the physical; the Word of God is superior to the words of men.
- Never be ashamed of your hope (Ps. 119:116; Mark 5:25-29; Phil. 1:20)
3a. Never be ashamed to act out or behave in the line of your expectation (Ps. 119:116)
3b. Never be ashamed to identify with what you expect (Phil. 1:20)
If you hope it, faith it! (Speak it and act it)
Never allow shyness, timidity or human sentiments to limit your audacity and possibilities in God
Many people don’t go far in God because they are over-cautious but over-caution equals under-action
If it pertains to God, it is not care you take, it is risk you take! Revelation-backed risk!
- Endeavour to continually rejoice in your hope (Rom. 5:2; 4:18-20)
4a. Celebrate your expectation
4b. Possibility is delivered where expectancy marries excitement
Don’t be looking dull and say that you are expecting something good; your attitude carries magnetic power
Father, thank You for Your Word to us today. To You be all the Glory Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
- Every curse of fruitlessness and empty-handedness is deleted now!
- Your life that is set on a hill, no devil can hide you!
- Before 2020 ends, your hope that has turned into faith must produce your results
- That expectation for which you celebrated, I announce its release now!
- I announce the reestablishment and restoration of all that is yours that has been kept back by the devil
- Every family member missing through kidnap or whatever, I declare them released now!
- That frontal headache is over now!
- That thing standing between you and your next level, your promotion, between you and the promise of God, that thing is uprooted now!
- Every pharaoh that says you should not enter into your inheritance is going down for you!
- I arrest everything called ancestral curse and I take authority over near success syndrome and failure at the edge of breakthrough, I command your yoke broken!
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234-803-3144-509, 234-803-320-0320.