MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 19 October 2020 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – I Shall Not Be Frustrated
Click HERE for Previous MESSAGES by Pastor D.K. Olukoya
TOPIC: I Shall Not Be Frustrated (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Daily Devotional 19 October 2020)
Please, scroll down for seventy Days Prayer and Fasting Programme
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 2 Corinthians 10-13
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Deuteronomy 28:1-15 (KJV)
1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:
2 And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God.
3 Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.
4 Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
5 Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store.
6 Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out.
7 The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.
8 The LORD shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
9 The LORD shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, and walk in his ways.
10 And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the LORD; and they shall be afraid of thee.
11 And the LORD shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers to give thee.
12 The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.
13 And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:
14 And thou shalt not go aside from any of the words which I command thee this day, to the right hand, or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them.
15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:
MEMORY VERSE: “And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.” – 2 Timothy 4:18
When you are a channel of blessings to others, the channels of your own blessings shall remain open.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
THE VOICE OF THE ENEMY SHALL NOT PREVAIL OVER YOUR LIFE, RATHER YOU SHALL DISGRACE THEM.
According to today’s devotional text, Moses spelt out clearly what blessings and curses are. We must understand that we either enjoy God’s blessings or suffer curses. There is no neutral ground. We have two opposite things: blessings and curses. I counsel you to read the whole of Deuteronomy 28. The blessings that are listed there are exaltation, health, prosperity, productiveness, victory, favour, etc. The curses are humiliation, mental and physical sicknesses, family breakdown, poverty, defeat, oppression, failure and disfavour. Although the curses are more than the blessings, a single blessing can cancel almost all the curses.
Also See: Open Heaven 19 October 2020 – Overcoming Destiny-Threatening Enemies
A curse is an invisible barrier. It can keep people from receiving what God has for them. For example, if God carries something and says “take”, and the person is unable to receive it, it is most probably because the person is under a curse. A curse can keep somebody from receiving physical healing, financial blessings, salvation, academic success or even having a happy marital life. Somebody who is under a curse would not see God’s blessings at all, because curses are vehicles of supernatural power, can control their targets from generation to generation and blindfold them from having access to their divine blessings.
Curses are the opposite of blessings. A person working under a curse will be struggling against something that he does not understand. He would neither be able to overcome it nor would he be able to master it. He could be very hard-working and might even plan very well, but just at the verge of success, something goes wrong and everything scatters. You must deal with the problem of frustration and confusion today.
- I release myself from the grip of any problem transferred into my life from the womb, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the blood of Jesus and the fire of the Holy Ghost cleanse every organ in my body, in the name of Jesus.
- I break and loose myself from every inherited evil covenant, in the name of Jesus.
- I break and loose myself from every inherited evil curse, in the name of Jesus.
- I vomit every evil consumption that I have been fed with as a child, in the name of Jesus.
- I command all foundational strongmen attached to my life to be paralysed, in the name of Jesus.
- Let any rod of the wicked rising up against my family line be rendered impotent for my sake, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM 2020 SEVENTY (70) DAYS PRAYER AND FASTING PROGRAMME (Monday, October 19th, 2020 – Day 15)
SECTION 2: CONVERTING LAMENTATION TO LAUGHTER
Scripture Reading: Esther 7
Confession: Zechariah 4:7-9
“Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it. Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you.”
Reading the Bible in 70 Days (Joshua 15:28 – 24:33; Jud 1:1 – 6:20)
Praise and Worship
Prayers of Praise and Thanksgiving
- Any power, studying evil book to harm me, run mad and die, in Jesus’ name.
- Anyone using evil charm against me, receive the arrow of madness, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power, chanting incantation of death against me, receive the arrows of death, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, let my face become a thunder of fire in the mirror of darkness summoning me, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers assigned to replace my beauty with ashes, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Walls of Jericho, blocking my open heavens, collapse, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers, working against my breakthroughs, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Serpents of death, blocking my way, sword of fire, destroy them, in the name of Jesus.
- Rock of Ages, smash anything in my life that is blocking my helpers, in the name of Jesus.
- Voice of bondage, screaming against my destiny, be silenced forever, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers, assigned to use the work of my hands against me, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power, burying my helpers under the ground, be buried alive, in the name of Jesus.
- Battles, hiding me away from open heavens, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers, assigned to shut down my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Works of darkness in my blood, be nullified by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Serpents of death, locate and destroy my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- Every shadow of death, assigned against me, be exposed and disgraced the light of God, in the name of Jesus.
- My destiny, arise, mock my enemies till they kill themselves, in Jesus’ name.
- Charms of the serpent, working against me and my family, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Those who gathered to celebrate my frustration will beg to be part of my celebration, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers that want poverty to be the beginning and the end of my story, run mad and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Battles of affliction, assigned to destroy my destiny, die, in Jesus’ name.
- Powers that said prosperity is not my portion, run mad and die in the name of Jesus.
- Powers that want me to die as a debtor, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Enemies of my progress, be buried alive, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil counsellor, working against me, be buried in the desert of shame in the name of Jesus.
- My enemies shall drink their cups of shame, in the name of Jesus.
- Thunder of God, arise and strike my dangerous enemies to death in the name of Jesus.
MFM 2020 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME is a yearly prayer program published by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to email@example.com, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.