MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 15 October 2020 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – No Matter What!
Click HERE for Previous MESSAGES by Pastor D.K. Olukoya
TOPIC: No Matter What! (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Daily Devotional 15 October 2020)
Please, scroll down for seventy Days Prayer and Fasting Programme
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Corinthians 12-14
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Matthew 18:21-35 (KJV)
21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.
23 Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants.
24 And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents.
25 But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.
26 The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
27 Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion, and loosed him, and forgave him the debt.
28 But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellowservants, which owed him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest.
29 And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
30 And he would not: but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt.
31 So when his fellowservants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done.
32 Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me:
33 Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee?
34 And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.
35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.
MEMORY VERSE: “After that he is sold he may be redeemed again; one of his brethren may redeem him:” – Leviticus 25:48
Grace is God meeting you at the point of your need.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
YOU WILL PURSUE YOUR PURSUERS, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
The lessons from today’s devotional brings out the fact that great problem are often solved through following seemingly insignificant principles. Today, we shall look at one of such principles. It is the principle of forgiveness. No matter what happens, you must be ready to forgive.
Also See: Open Heaven 15 October 2020 – The Commandos I
Sometime ago, a woman came to me for prayers. She complained that things were rough and her business was grounded. As I was praying, the Lord said, “Son, there is somebody this woman does not want to forgive.” I opened my eyes and said, “Madam, there is somebody you do not want to forgive. God says that you should first of all forgive that person before any other thing.” She looked at me and said it was her husband. I asked her to forgive him. She said no, because the man had hurt her badly. She said that when they were poor and struggling, the man did not abandon her. But when they became rich, the man went and took a girl, the age of their last daughter, as a second wife and abandoned her. So, she would not forgive him. I told her that the Bible says that she must forgive him, no matter what he had done. She went away in anger because I refused to pray for her. But the next day, she came back and said she was ready to forgive him. After she had repented and forgave the man and we prayed, all the miracles that she had been asking for, for five years came within a week. And things have been going on well for her since then.
What Jesus taught about forgiveness in today’s passage is instructive. It is not quite easy for anyone to offend you 490 times in one day. This shows that you are under a divine instruction to forgive, and this is for as many times that anybody offends you. Pray for grace to forgive!
- You miracle hijackers, release my miracles now by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic umbrella preventing the heavenly showers of blessings from falling on me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Oh God, arise and let my heavens open right now, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall not give up, because I have believe to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, let my soul be prevented from death, my eyes from tears and my feet from falling, in Jesus’ name.
- People will hear my testimonies and glorify the name of God in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, let Your divine intervention in my life bring souls to the kingdom of God, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM 2020 SEVENTY (70) DAYS PRAYER AND FASTING PROGRAMME (Thursday, October 15th, 2020 – Day 11)
SECTION 2: CONVERTING LAMENTATION TO LAUGHTER
Scripture Reading: Esther 7
Confession: Zechariah 4:7-9; “Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it. Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you.”
Reading the Bible in 70 Days (Numbers 24:4-36:13; Deuteronomy 1:1-1:2)
Praise and Worship
Prayers of Praise and Thanksgiving
- Every witchcraft challenge in my life, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, arise and burn whatsoever is making God a liar in my life to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
- Fire of God, arise in your thunder and kill every difficulty in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, arise and burn anything covering my star to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, crush every human embargo in my life to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
- Every witchcraft coven reporting against me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Fire of God, arise and paralyse every demonic fasting and prayer done against me, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, arise and silence every evil idol crying against me, in the name of Jesus.
- O God of Elijah, arise, crush my oppressors with Your fire, in Jesus’ name.
- Unquenchable fire of God, descend on my problems and destroy them completely, in the name of Jesus.
- Unquenchable fire of God, descend on any evil sacrifice offered against me and burn them to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, arise, burn every evil tongue lifted against me, in Jesus’ name.
- Holy Ghost fire, enter into the hiding places of my problems and flush them out, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, enter into the hiding places of my troubles and flush them out, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, arise and destroy every charm speaking against me, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, burn all evil legs that are working day and night to make me fall to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers assigned to waste my greatness, run mad and die, in Jesus’ name.
- Powers, making decision of failure against me, thunder of God, strike them to death, in the name of Jesus.
- Garment of disappointment, sown for me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every prophecy of death, threatening my life, scatter by fire, in Jesus’ name.
- Evil eyes, assigned to monitor my glory, go blind, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power of evil prophecy over my life, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Shrines of darkness, firing arrows at me, I command the arrows to backfire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power, entering into demonic trance to harm me, run mad and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every battle assigned to sell me to strangers, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Rituals of darkness, challenging my destiny, scatter and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
- Battles of affliction in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every blood sacrifice, crying against my glory, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
MFM 2020 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME is a yearly prayer program published by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to email@example.com, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.