The Mystery Of Pain By Pastor D.K. Olukoya
Click HERE for Previous MESSAGES by Pastor D.K. Olukoya
WEDNESDAY MANNA WATER SERVICE
JULY 1ST, 2020.
(SPECIAL LIVE BROADCAST)
TOPIC: THE MYSTERY OF PAIN
Text: Isaiah 53:5, Matthew 5:4
Minister: Dr. D.K Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide)
Isaiah 53:5 – “But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.”
Matthew 5:4 – “Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.”
What is Pain?
- Pain is a feeling of being hurt.
- Pain is for something to have bad effect on something.
HARD FACTS ON PAIN
1. Pain is universal
2. Pain has no respect for your age.
3. Pain does not discriminate; whether you are rich or poor, black or white, male or female, etc
4. Unto every life, a little bit of stormy rain may fall.
5. Pain differs from one person to another; it could be muscle pull, broken leg, broken heart, etc.
6. Pain may be acute or chronic; acute such that the pain happens suddenly and goes away and chronic such that, it does not seem to go away.
7. Pain is a sign that something is wrong and needs attention.
There is something known as spiritual pain;
- Guilty conscience
- Broken spirit
- Declining spirituality
- Loss of spiritual gifts
Spiritual pain has pushed so many people into false religion and cult. Pain is our teacher, our invigilator, our adviser, our memory, etc. It is very arrogant; it will not go away without making a point and until the point is understood.
8. Pain is therefore a friend and an enemy.
9. It can make us better or bitter.
10. It calls our attention to our personal relationship and where we are to be.
11. Pain forces us to take action that we should have put in place before.
12. Pain points sacrifices for our greater good.
Matthew 16:24 – “ Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me”
13. There is power in pain; if not for pain, many will not get born again or spiritually strong.
May the Lord strengthen you all, in Jesus’ name.
But then, you can have pain in God’s way or the devil’s way. Pain from God will bring us ultimate good;
- It can convert our corruption to heavenly purity.
- It can convert our discourse to divine harmony
- It can convert our failure to success.
- It can convert our midnight to morning
- It can convert our defeat to victory
- It can convert our warfare to victory.
- It can convert our struggle to success.
- It can convert our tribulation to jubilation.
- It can convert our fears to cheers.
- Most importantly, it can convert our pain to gain.
There is pain from the devil; it has maddening spirit. There is only ONE pain killer; it is the BLOOD OF JESUS.
Most pain is an alarm crying for change. Everything changes and everyone in the world is powerless to stop changes.
I decree that it shall be well with you, in the name of Jesus.
[Before Ministration Prayer Points]
- Arrows of soul hunters, sent against me, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any satanic fire, sent to consume me, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every wicked elder, investigating my glory, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Any territorial power, assigned against me, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
- Arrows of sickness, arrows of death, assigned against me, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power, sent to resurrect my problem, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus.
- Arrows of darkness, assigned to withdraw my speed, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
[After Ministration Prayer Points]
- Any chain of darkness, chaining me down, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
- Every mystery of pain, fighting my life, clear away, in the name of Jesus.
- Battles, working at night to trouble me, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power, assigned to kill me because of my prayers, kill yourself, in the name of Jesus.
- My star, arise and disgrace your Pharaoh, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, laminate my life, in the name of Jesus.
- You dragon of darkness, I bury you now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every destroyer of joy, my life is not your candidate, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let the memory of the wicked over my life, expire, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers, assigned to make me loose where I should gain, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power, assigned to torture me because of my glory, your time is up, die, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall not fail; I shall succeed, by the power in the blood of Jesus.
- The rider and the horse of darkness, fighting against me, somersault and die, in the name of Jesus.
- O God arise, and crush every rock that is standing as obstacle in my way, in the name of Jesus.
- Environmental Goliath, your time is up, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Power, of rising and falling, tormenting me, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power, sending evil arrows to my destiny, run mad and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Those that saw shame in me in the past, they shall see glory in me now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every handwriting of the wicked, assigned against my life, clear away, in the name of Jesus.
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to email@example.com, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.